From: k3zz21@gmail.com [mailto:k3zz21@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 9:27 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Loss of the initial song idea

Im currently writing a piano piece for my music class. I originally started
out feeling really connected with the idea. My intention was to to make the
piece somewhat sound like a rain storm. And I was definitely feeling the
connection between what I had made so far and the vision that I had in my
head which was simply rain. Now I seem to have lost that initial feeling.
Ism wondering if it is due to me being distracted from that feeling and
trying harder to make the song sound "Good" maybe?