Re: OT: Music School/Theory

it is certainly possible to get caught in the trap of thinking simple
music is now boring because you know how scales and chords work... true

after you graduate from that part of your knowledge... i.e. you know it
enough to forget it... thankfully, there's a whole world of soul music to
sooth you after the pain of that stance.