Re: Total Recall in Ableton Live - Kapture (revisited)

Better way is to plan your setup around latency. Actions that depend
on correct timing can still be addressed with a direct control.
Actions that are quantized in a looper shouldn't be assigned to
Kapture either because the looper needs to know the given command a
bit in advance. It's just like tuning a tempered instrument; balance
the quirks to make a good enough performance possible ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen