Re: Troubles recording vocals through bass octave effect

Impossible to Google...I don't even know what to call it.  I wouldn't be shocked if it was something this simple.  I've been through three interfaces, 3 DAWs, two pedal boards, four octavers, countless cables, two room set-ups, and three sets of headphones/speakrs (not to mention posting on half a dozen forums for help).  I am out of complicated problems to check, lol.

Like I said, even if this doesn't solve the issue, it just furthers my hypothesis that it is computer related and I am not insane.
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.mikefugazzi.com
Facebook