Re: Re: Troubles recording vocals through bass octave effect

Any sound samples?  I don't think the POD HD synths will work well.  They are just to glitchy even with just vocals.  The bass octaver has a good bottom end, but is muddy.  The synth route really intrigues me, but without a reference tone to shoo for, who the hell knows what I need, lol.

There appears to be nothing like the DBX or Peavey in stompbox format...that is something I would need for live use.

Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.mikefugazzi.com
Facebook