Podcast

Folks I wanted to mention a podcast I have recently been part of producing
and publishing.  The series slated to feature composers working in
experimental music focused for this episode on the work of Peter
Thoegersen.  Peter works in micro tonal and poly tempic music largely as a
drummer.  He is in a doctoral program in composition at the Univ of
Illinois.  I mention I here not so much for looping but he creatively
makes use of MAX in one of the pieces we chose to feature.

The cast runs an hour and 18 min and is on SoundCloud at
http://soundcloud.com/jimgoodinpaulmuller/jim-goodin-paul-muller-podcast

The show is produced every few months by Paul Muller and myself.  We are
planning to be on a more regular production schedule in 2012.  Paul and I
met through ImprovFriday.

Thanks for checking this out.

Jim

Get Tips Across the Waters for your iDevice,
http://iTunes.apple.com/us/app/tips-across-the-waters/id474128076?=mt8