Re: telePort Tutorials...

Hey Teddy... did you see the video (telePort - An Introduction) that's
in the news post just below the video links?
If you click on the "Software" tab, there's also a very very brief
text description... still working on formulating that better for
people just stopping by.
But the video says a lot...