Re: Bill Frisell a master at work.. some great use of looping

Dont want to troll here, but comparing Frisell and muzak in the same
sentence is just... too much. :-D

This guy is just amazing, his playing moves me every time hear it.
There's this really soothing quality in the way in he plays. Thank you
for sharing this gig with the list.
Downloaded the audio immediately.

--
Petri