Re: Spawning musical ideas?

Yeah - by then the inspiration would be long gone. I do better trying
to play it on bass guitar, and just bending the strings. Mostly I'm an
improviser. If I want to actually get to composing, the first step is
going to be getting a recording computer in which the audio interface
doesn't crash/uninstall if I look at it funny.

Matt

--
Matt Davignon
mattdavignon@gmail.com