Matt's Radio Show - CT Collective NEXT week

Hi all,

My radio show on KUSF in Exile is going well. My official time slot is
Tuesday nights from midnight to 1am pacific time (actually Wednesday
mornings). The official name of the show is "Matt's Unusual and
Eclectic World of Wonder". I usually play a combination of acoustic
and electronic experimental music, unusual pop/hip-hop, and some
international music.

Tomorrow night's episode will start with some African horn music, then
transition into some drones followed by the Bulgarian Women's Choir,
then some electronic pop and creative variants of electronic dance
music.

Next week (on the evening of 2/7), I'll have a feature on the
CT-Collective.

The links:
Listen live: www.savekusf.org
Streaming/Downloadable Archives: http://ribosomematt.podomatic.com