Re: IPAD app for lyrics on stage

I don't know about apps, but probably there is some. On my iPhone I
have Keynote and it works just like a full-screen slide-show (the good
old Power Point presentation concept). With my Macbook I use a
Bluetooth wireless to switch screen. I have not tried the Bluetooth
controller with the iPhone version though.

What a great idea for a singer to put lyrics on an iPad! A friend that
toured with Sabbath told me that Ozzy uses a projector in the ceiling
to project the lyrics on the floor before him between his mic stand
and the monitor cans. Very efficient solution and totally transparent
to the audience.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com