Re: Sound Design vs. Presets

Interesting! I use lots of presets, i find thats the only way for work
based music, time constraints etc. i use them to bash down an idea. I
consider many Kontakt patches to be wonderfully designed instruments,
like a stradavarios or stratocaster. But i do understand that it feels
like cheating. but you can learn alot by looking at how the patches
are built up.
i like to leave the factorys, but then overwrite one everytime i save my
own.