Re: Cult of Jazz III

funny OT discussion. I've tried almost every kind of pick out there, even
stuck with some different ones for a while even, but I always seem to come
back to the first pick I ever used: a Fender medium, classic shape,
tortoise shell. For me also it's definitely changing how hard I hold it
that changes the sound, that and sometimes using the more rounded corners
for an even darker tone. I even like the slippery feel, as opposed to the
more textured Dunlop surfaces that a lot of people seem to prefer. For me
it's the perfect design, and you can always find them anywhere.

Paul
http://paulsullivan.com