Cult of Jazz III

I know this is OT, but you looping fellas that use / play guitar on your setups,
if you could shares your views or stories with these picks, it would be nice.
Did not search the archives, though. If someone remebers this issue has been covered, I go there :-)

After 25 years of guitar playing, the last 6 years on electric guitar,
I decided to try these picks two days ago. Jazz III XL's to be exact.
I think I have finally found a pick to fit my style of playing perfectly.

Comments, stories welcome!
--
Petri