Re: Back to Live

what you need to do here kris is set up two presets - one set to lock
into host sync and the other with sync off

then in the track setup section of mobius, define which tracks you
want to lock in and which ones you don't

then you can have both behaviours at your disposal with a single
instance of mobius

sim