Re: OT: no editors = bad art? discuss! was: Filter or Phasing effect in dance music

Now THAT was a good doc. I had a dismal "State of the Nation" talk
with my business partner yesterday, the kind of "if we don't pull our
socks up ( and the socks of our 9 employees) we're bankrupt by the
summer. This doc summarizes some of my companies problem but also gave
me much hope and enthusiasm for the future.
The awful fact is that to survive, We must change, my company is
over-run with project managers, production managers and sales, all
hired In moments of fear of confusion and need for order over the 4
creatives, but In todays world we are all creatives, with super rays
coming out of our fingertips, everytime we touch a keyboard.

This film is now required viewing for My company, thanks for the link
Sylvain.

Sent from my (advertisement removed)