Re: Software question: 3d party tremolo plugin?

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 10:24 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
>> replaced with "dynamo". it's $29 though -
>> http://www.sinevibes.com/dynamo/
>
> Thank you for that suggestion, Sim! Also a bit of overkill for this
> particular need but I think I'll go for this one anyway.

Got a better idea! I'll use Numerology AU plugin that I already have!
Wow, that's gonna be great for this. Had forgot about that one. In
short: you open a mini version of Numerology (modular step sequencing
environment) as a plugin. I just tried it out now and inside Bidule
the Numerology AU syncs fine after Mobius first loop set tempo (via OS
X IAC bus into a Bidule MIDI Clock To Sync object). What it means is
that I can run audio THROUGH the Numerology and use any kind of
combination of one or more step sequencers to modulate any aspect of
whatever audio plugin I open INSIDE the Numerology AU. Got it working
here now at an 8 percent CPU increase. Will see if that is viable.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen