Re: Stereo Separation?

What a wonderful chart!!
I really love all the pedals, I always resisted pedals for everything, like EDP feedback etc...  and its a while since I had a pedal plugged into the Vortex. I was for a while trying to keep everything inside my HUGE pedalboard box ( a very old but real roadworthy thing, that stinks of Cat pee (yes.. they did)) But now I am just plugged in on the floor, maybe I should investigat a few pedals. Im loving having lots of paremeters on variable control via the iPhone and missing link...

But that chart man, thats cool...
I think I have to do the same!

Now wheres that Omni graf program thingy...?