Re: Re: Stereo Separation?

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, tEd ® kiLLiAn wrote:
I do have a video on YouTube the musical track for which was made with it:

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-9oQLIaoM4>
I've seen this before but it was great watching it again.

Nice drum programming.   do you mind me asking how you did it and with what
program?

rick walker

ps that's such an assemblage of 'texture' photographs.

It just occurred to me that it would very hip if you could have a program that
would digitally rearrange or 'animate'  textural still shots like these.
Is there such a thing, pray tell?

I'm thinking along the lines of how Leviathan and V-Squared Labs used the Kinekt to 'animate'
Amon Tobin's amazing ISAM show this past year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-9oQLIaoM4