Re: Stereo Separation?

I put a JPEG control and signal flow chart up on FarceButt too:

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 12:56 AM, mark francombe wrote:

 Fantastic photos Ted, love the pedals. Id love to know what you are using them all for, I can see a vortex in the rack, thanks for that, it means Ill play thought it a  bit today.. one of my more neglected bits of kit, which, however will never leave the rack. Thats a pretty stereo instrument.