Re: Stereo Separation?

Well, it's easy when you are all laptop:

Guitar -> RME FireFace 400 -> Computer -> RME Fireface 400 -> PA

Once it gets to the laptop, it's all true stereo from that point onward.  I can't image not playing in stereo.  Reverbs decay in stereo. Delays are varied with different L/R times, chorus is stereo, all of my Reaktor ensembles (instruments and effects) are in stereo.