Re: College

At your age, I made a very sensible choice, I went to Art College. Not particularly because I was any good at art, more because I figured all the coolest bands happened in Art College (eno, Roxy,gristle,Floyd,wire,) plus, there was so many varied things on offer, from performance, to graphics to film to paint... in the end there wasn't the course I really wanted so I created one( that still runs today) by bringing together lecturers from graphics and film, and building a video-infographics course.

now nearly in my 50s I have the same dilemmas as you... this time its a mid life thing...

don't worry, work hard, and don't waste your time, whatever you choose, that's what you will regret...

good luck...

mark

Sent from my (advertisement removed)