Re: Sync with multiple tracks (was Innerclock)

If the problem is busy traffic on the master DAW's hardware, then MIDI sync on the Rang ought to be just as fraught as MIDI sync on the LP-1 (with Ableton as master), right? Sync is rock solid in the LP-1 too, but partnership with the DAW is, to my mind, unusable...