Re: Nerves on Stage: was Liking/Disliking your own music

Really good thread this too!
EVERY good performer I know, have terrible stage frights.
I myself, I'm gonna be really alarmed when I have a gig and I dont freak out before it! :-D

2012/1/11 Gmail <k3zz21@gmail.com>
That's a great way to put it. Never thought of that.

Sent from my iPod

--
Petri Lahtinen