Re: How Do We Sabotage Our Live Performances

Yeah, I totally agree with the comment below.  I think creating music using looping requires a center-brained approach, both technical and creative.

As far as stage fright goes, I don't generally have it.  The bigger the audience, the less nervous I am!  It's harder for me to play for a small crowd.  I do find myself doing the same song slightly differently each time, sometimes intentionally and sometimes inadvertently.  But that's kind of the way I do things all the time, so I cut myself some slack.   I try not to worry about it or beat myself up about it, because there always seem to be people standing in line that are happy to do that for me.

Peace and adventure,
Michael (3x09)