RE: Liking/Disliking your own music

during my last gig I felt terrible because it was in a very loud club and
80% of the people weren't listening. I played for 45 minutes nonstop with a
fuck-you-all attitude (that I honestly didn't know I could have). Whatever
plans I had for the gig evaporated after a minute, and I played whatever
came up, changing styles often, sometimes with a slightly aggressive
undertone, never happy with the results but hoping that eventually
something
useful would appear. Afterwards I was totally frustrated, so much that I
thought I should stop doing this altogether. So much effort and total
frustration, for what? I hardly couldn't sleep that night.
After two days, I gave in and finally listened to my recording, finding
that
while it wasn't technically perfect, I actually quite liked its flow of
ideas, so much that I put it on Bandcamp as a live album :)
http://veloopity.bandcamp.com/album/vorstadtprinzessinnenklangwellen

-Michael