LP-2 has landed ... already a question

I just received my LP-2. My, is it purple. I like.

While I probably won't get a chance to play with it much 'til tonight, I already have a question: I inserted the SDHC card, and it did not lock into place; the end sticks out and I'm worried if I'm not careful it will fall out. Is that normal/proper?

I suspect I will have more questions when I've actually got it up & running, as the instructions are pretty skimpy. It does seem like the Config mode shouldn't be too hard to get into whilst playing. I hope so, since this accident prone musician needs his Undo.

Zak Kramer