From: Fabio Katz [mailto:katzfabio@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2012 12:10 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Switching instruments while looping

Hi Glenn,

Funny you mention "Fuga Y Misterio", I haven't performed that piece in a very long time and I am right now practising it for an upcoming live gig, relearning it from that old recording...

I watched some of your performances on video and enjoyed them a lot, especially Sunday in Palm Spring, I really like how you build your loops with interleaving notes in empty spaces.

Do you ever switch Sticks in the middle of a song?

Fabio