Re: The role of the mailing list and the FB sites.

mark francombe wrote:

So, I am slightly confused. What exactly is the point of the 2 seperate groups here? but I ask.. (imagine "Sex in the City" question typing voice here)

try it with "Kung Fu" (seventies series heavy on Taoism)

"Master, are not the two Facebook sites just serving exactly the same
purpose?"

you'd have to ask Matthias why he revived the redundant site

Do people like it as it is, in which case, fine, just please explain to me the difference?

I think it's a really bad idea to keep 2 FB groups going. The only
difference is the name.

Sylvain Poitras wrote:

2- message archiving is no longer controlled by someone from the community

It never was.

andy