OT My orchestration of O Holy Night

There seems to be a lot of “O Holy Night” renditions going around here on LD, so I thought I’d throw my effort into the ring.

Two years ago I bought Garritan Personal Orchestra and needed to choose a song to orchestrate, so I chose this. Essentially the arrangement is a conglomeration of different arrangements I’ve heard over the years.

This effort may be a little short on instrument dynamics (I had little idea of how to do that back then), but I think it’s not bad for a first effort.

Enjoy.

http://tinyurl.com/c88en7w