Re: Loopers gone and present

Petri,

 I agree that the looper on those is not really usable but as an 8 sec delay type looper it can be very effective.

Put it on the 8 sec range in tap tempo with the feedback up about 3/4. Capture your loop and then move the feedback knob to max. It will now repeat the loop without adding to it. Then when you want to morph it or add to it just move the feedback knob down again. You set the "loop" length with tap tempo and it works much better than the crappy way it works in actual loop mode. 8 seconds used to be a very long loop :)

peace,

Jeff