Loopers gone and present

Sold the RC-30 today - it really went fast!

And it was already the in the afternoon, when my friend, my acoustic duo partner,
asked me if I wanted to try out a delay for our acoustic gigs - Digitech Hardwire Delay DL-8.

Although I have sworn never to touch on Digitech products (at least guitar effects),
I took the unit. Found out it has a looper! :-D Ok, so its 8 sec delay, so looper and "looper".

It seems you can take the looper away from man, but not the man away from loopers!

:-D
--
Petri Lahtinen