Re: BEST iPad Apps for LIVE LOOPING

Oh, yeah! I can't wait. I think I want to stick with Mobius, even though there are iPad and iPhone apps out there that you can use to loop. Mobius is so much more powerful, and if I can keep that power and add touchscreen capability and portability of control surface, i will be well on my way to vocal looping world domination. I want to be the Bobby McFerrin of the 21st Century!

Michael