BEST iPad Apps for LIVE LOOPING

I've been lent an iPad2 to use for a while.
It's a new world for me and I'm really enjoying learning
what's out there.

So far, I have added FL Studio Mobile HD, the Kaossilator Pro, the amazing SampleWiz and MorphWiz,
the Filtatron Moog synth app and the Animoog app.

I was wondering what other apps people have discovered that
they can highly recommend for apps to augment one's
live looping performances, specifically.

Thanks, in advance for your expertise and recommendations.

yours,   Rick Walker