Re: WHY - multiply?

I like the "gospel attitude" (or maybe it's the Christmas spirit ;-) ).

You certainly have a point: There is a difference between "Gotta get my
part done before the PUT POINT" vs "I don't know (yet) where this is
going"...

Perhaps it's the vulnerability of stepping into unknown territory that
distinguishes on-the-fly live-looping from charted (pre-fabricated loop)
territory.

Per: Ahh, I love that stuff (and Eric Dolphy especially!).

best regards
Buzap