Re: LP2 - multiply? (for Rick Walker)

sorry guys for using the list for personal purposes but it seems that my emails never reach Rick, so I just send him a PM here. Please excuse me.

Rick my dear!

I do not know how this thing among us works :)

You write me, I answer you, and everytime it seems that you do not receive my emails.

One year ago I wrote you twice, about your kind invitation you sent me to the Y2K (did u forget you did it ???), but had no answer. And this happened in the past too.

what is wrong with my emails? :(

anyhow I am fine. Fiorella too, and I know you are 'cause I follow you on the list.

I am sending you an email with the lost messages, maybe there is something interesting for you. I even uploaded on your ftp, years ago, the recording of your concert here in Milan, but you never told me if you received. Did you receive it? Well I think so, 'cause the upload worked fine :)

Give Chris a huge hug from me.

b:k