Re: LP2 - multiply?

Sorry guys, I never understood this discussion was about Mobius -
thought it was just a question "if one can scramble in Max" and I
didn't find a reason to chime in on that (since you can of course
scramble because "ecerything is doable in max"). Regarding the
"leading a Mobius loop into Max4Live in order to scramble it" I don't
understand why you wouldn't simply scramble the loop in Mobius? There
are four optional default algorithms for scrambling and you can easily
make your own scrmable script. I use two home-rolled scr... oops, just
rembered it's are called "Shuffle" in Mobius; they both combine
reversing certain slices, reordering others while applying random
processing to others. The creative point I like in using Mobius is
that all such scripts that draw on quantized slicing works totally
different if you change "the grid", meaning pushing the slider for
"16ths per Cycle" a bit. So the same shuffle/scramble pedal works in
all timing measures and you can seriously fuck up shit too if feeling
glitchy for the day.

Per