Re: Logic Pro 199,- download / Mainstage 2.2

On Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 12:06 PM, Todd Matthews <gtmatthews@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I'm with you Per. I can't wait for the day that there is a CPU efficient
> software that lets you easily switch between effects patches with a midi
> command and send those into Mobius/Sooperlooper. Only the effects patch
> currently used is using CPU. Allows tails to finish from previous
> effects patches….. and if your CPU meter is under 50% then there are no
> glitches. Maybe 2012 will be the year!

No need to wait, Mainstage does that! Switching between effect patches
uses very little CPU. All other patches, that you are not playing
through (but maybe want to switch to later) doesn't tax the CPU at
all. It is only the effects patch you do play through, the active
patch, that taxes the CPU.

Per