Re: Cheapish iPads?

I got mine off of Ebay with a tiny crack in one corner and a few minor scratches on the screen. It's risky because you don't know how bad scratches might be from pictures and the screen is very expensive to replace, obviously, but I consider myself pretty lucky with my purchase. The blemishes are hardly noticeable and don't affect the use of the device at all.

So, long story short, a second hand, wifi-only iPad 1 would be your best bet if you can find the right one. If that isn't cheap enough nothing will be.

Philip.