Re: OT, well not really: The Emerging Art of Algorithmic Music (It's looped!)

Hi, I came accross this some months ago.
Nice, I still haven't figured all the math but it's amazing. A single
line of code and some parts sound like patterns.
Yes it's looping (or perhaps more modulo-ing or counter-wrapping) but
I let you calculate the period ;-)

You can experiment online at
http://wurstcaptures.untergrund.net/music/ or
http://entropedia.co.uk/generative_music/

To comment about the OT flag: I like this kind of stuff as I think
most of this list members do.
Even if I'm mainly a lurker (possibly because my englis is so-so) and
with almost 2000 mails behind, i think this list is one of the most
informative I follow and most OT subjects are in my interest domains.
The other one beeing the now dead (I don't like forums) Nord modular
one.

regards,

Ben.

(09/12/2011 06:53)