Re: Cheapish iPads?

OK.. I came in late in the iPad story, they always looked pretty silly to me, and now all my geek friends have tired of theirs,(lets face it, you HAVE to look up actors names on imdb just because you can), so Im a bit backward in "padSpeak"

Whats 3G got to do with it? Is that the new thing that everyone want so the old ones are cheap?

Here in Norway, everyones got too much money, so maybe ( if theres a new one just come out), I should just go check some skips (dumpsters).

mark