Re: MIDI Controllers for Ableton Live

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 11:56 PM, Kris Hartung <krispen.hartung@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I think this is what I had in mind.
>
> http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/MPK25
>
> I don't really need a controller for Mobius, as I have a MIDI foot
> controller for that.
> What I really need is something to control various parameters in Live,
> play
> soft synths, etc.
>
> The Korg microKONTROL  looks like something similar.

Yes, but the microKONTROL is bigger and probably heavier. I've been
visited for some days by Laurie Amat and she brought with here an
M-audio Oxygen that I checked out. It is way lighter than my
microKONTROL but still constructed in a sturdy mode. The Oxygen only
has a USB MIDI port, but that's the only MIDI I use these days for my
Gordius, Faderfox and Roland GR55 and it's totally sufficient IMO

http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/Oxygen25.html

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com