Re: Mac Mini Server for Music Production

Paul,

You won't be able to do an upgrade on the processor, unfortunately.
You'd need to make that decision upfront (which is why I was drawing
your attention to the slower QuadCore I7 versus a faster DualCore I7
on the regular config).

Hard drives for these little beasties are pretty affordable from folks
like http://otherworldcomputing.com/ …

Yeah, it's hard to give up that visual real estate…the solution there
would be to save your money and get a nice big monitor.

Best,

Dennis

http://soundcloud.com/usrsbin
http://audiozoloft.com