WAS Re: free pedal plugins! Now: SoundPlant 39

Louie,

Jeff suggestion of using SoundPlant is, in fact, a great
cross-platform solution. I just finished running some sound samples
with it on my 13" February 2011 MacBook Pro that is running OS X Lion.
You shouldn't have any problems using it (it's definitely software
worth paying for, so I highly recommend it).

Granted, it's not a plug-in, but it also isn't that "heavy" either.

http://soundcloud.com/usrsbin
http://audiozoloft.com
http://usrslashsbin.angrek.com/