Re: airFX level mismatch.

Thnx Bob.. Youd think Id know about this kind of stuff by now.

When you say "where signal goes to line level" does that mean "Where signal ENDS UP at " line level. Forexample. my mixer (also cheap piece of c***) Does have setting for -10 or +4, do you mean that I need to make sure its set to -10

My signal chain is Mixer Send>>> EDP>>>AirFX>>>Mixer Channel

I have to admit that I dont set the switch on the back based on any knowledge of where it SHOULD be set, just on the fact that I like all my inputs to be lined up about the same. as in half way or 12 oclock! If something is too quiet to achieve this I set it to +4, if too loud  then -10..

Er Is this wrong?

Thanks

Mark