Re: Roland GR55 - First Impressions review

Yeah I thought about that... I manages to fit 2 pickups next to each other, not sure if them being so close together is causing a problem... I had such a problem fitting my Fernandez p/u as it cause weird feedback with the adjoining pickup, I just removed the pickup... now i have a hole where the nid pickup should be (of ten thought about added some cool thing in the hole... )like a felt pad on a harmonic piint, unfortunately it doesnt quite line up with a nice hoarmonic)

But yes fitting 3 might be a prob. I m gonna try putting a pickup further awy from bridge.. The problem isnt tracking I thjink, just that if you bend a note it will move to the next pole.. Hmm velly interesting?