WHERE TO POST 11/11/11 @ 11:11?

about the 11 minutes on 11/11/11 @ 11:11 project:

I'm on the horns of a dilemma here. I wanted this to be a fun project that didn't take any more work for people than improvising and posting the results for all to enjoy for free.

I just realized that BandCamp is intended to help artists make money which is the opposite of what I intended (not that I"m opposed to people making money for their music, I'm a professional musician after all)
but, in this case,  it doesn't seem appropriate.

Additionally, putting it out as a CT-Collective project will limit the number of people who will participate (unless I have this wrong) which I really don't want.

What site could we use to merely post the results of this simple and fun exercise?

Rick