Re: URGENT GLITCH! Re: Sharing my pix/videos from YK2X+1

When the stage is level mean basically that it is flat, leaning no
more to the left than the right, equally balanced.

I was just riffing off an old drummer joke (you can tell the stage is
level when the drool comes out both sides of their mouths).

It loses something when you have to explain it :-)

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos