Re: URGENT GLITCH! Re: Sharing my pix/videos from YK2X+1

On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 4:19 PM, Matthias Grob <matilists@gmail.com> wrote:
> interesting, yesterday I tried to download another file and dropbox told
> me its ot available because some Rick Walker had deleted it but offered
> me to recuperate it

yeeah... those Rick Walkers are all over the net these days! ;-)

Try Chris Robert's web archive instead:
http://www.musetrap.com/y2kx1/

I have now uploaded almost all of my festival documentation there and
everyone can download as much as one likes by the usual web browser
technique (right-click or alt-click or whatever 'puter/system you're
on)

Big thanks to Chris for providing the server space to share this!

Per