Re: Why...?

On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 7:45 AM, william middlemiss
<billymiddlemiss@gmail.com> wrote:
> Why do you 'loop'? What got you started on this path?

To me it is just another way of extending and optimizing the
instrument I play. I've spent an awful lot of time bending
Stratocaster twangbars and polishing sax mouthpiece tone chambers, not
to mention the mountains of different guitar string types or sax
bamboo reed brands I have bought only to find they did not give the
sound I was looking for. Looping is just one stage in that long
research process, this long and winding road. But today I have pretty
much found the tools I need so I can focus more on making music.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com